Each company has a certain goal to achieve. All the activities and operations of that organisation are related to achieving that one single goal. Time to time, it is important to review whether the company is going on the right track or not. Performance management survey, is one such important tool, that is devised in such a manner that the pace and direction of the organisation can be determined from it. Performance management survey is an interesting tool that finds out the performance of the company.
Performance management survey
1. Is your company performance driven?
a. Yes it is
b. No it is not.
2. For how long is your Company engaging in Performance management?
a. About 1 year
b. More than 1 year
c. In case of others…
3 Performance Management is conducted for which particular department in your organisation?
- In case of others, specify…
4. How satisfied are you with your company’s Performance Management?
a. extremely Satisfied
b. Not too satisfied
c. Can not comment
5. What are the challenges you think you are facing for excelling your performance?
a. technical limitation
b. knowledge limitation
d. In case of others, please specify.