Most people like to be fit and healthy, some of them follow their own ideas, and however some others would like to get a professional expertise, which is where personal training comes into picture. A personal training helps the individual understand the level of fitness and improve the same with lot of fitness and motivational programmes.
The trainer would be responsible to identify the level of the person and provide suggestions for training, methods of exercise based on the individual. A personal training feedback survey is conducted by trainers or the training facilities to get the feedback from the clients regarding the services offered. These types of surveys help to know the views of the clients and areas which need improvement.
Personal Training Feedback Survey Sample
1. How long have you been receiving personal training?
a. 1 month
b. 3 months
c. 6 months
d. Others please mention
2. What would you say about the rapport you share with your trainer?
3. Was the training services provided to you proved to be useful?
4. Do you feel you were able to receive all the expected services you had enrolled for?
c. Could have been better.
5. What was the main reason you wanted to receive personal training?
a. Personal fitness
b. Weight increase
c. Weight reduction
d. Cardio improvement
e. To increase your motivation levels
f. Others please specify
6. How did you come to know about our personal training programmes?
c. Newspaper advertisement
d. Others kindly specify
7. Are you happy with the way you have been provided advice on your development?
8. Did you find the timings of the personal training convenient?
9. Please provide your suggestion for improving our services?