As the name suggests, a pre-interview is a stage before the actual interview takes place. Some refer to it as the penultimate stage of being selected to shoulder a certain responsibility. The pre-interview survey is structured by the experienced human resource personnel. The concerned individual is asked regarding his/her preparation about the post accounting for specific aspects and his/her replies carry over pertinent weight to the next stage.
Pre-Interview Survey Sample
1. What motivates you to do work?
- The urge of responsibility
- The scope of establishing one’s self in the competition
- Opportunity to showcase one’s creativity
2. If you commit mistake at work, how do you intend to make up for it?
- By working overtime
- By learning from it and not committing it next time
- By not focusing on it too much
- By working more efficiently
3. Will you help your colleague at the work-place?