A program analysis survey is one that is obtained from persons who have attended a program and the same is being analyzed. The program analysis is an evaluation of the performance of the program that has been conducted. The survey aims to identify both the plus points and the negative points about the program from the program participants. This survey is ideal to assess the effectiveness of the program and its success is measured in quantifiable terms. A sample program analysis survey is provided here for better understanding.
Sample Program Analysis Survey
Name of the program participant:-
Address of the program participant:-
Email address of the program participant:-
Contact number of the program participant:-
1. What is the main purpose of this program that you have undertaken recently?
2. Did you get to learn something from the program which you were not aware of and were eager to learn?
a. Yes certainly
b. Yes to some extent
c. No not at all
d. Not too sure
3. Did you find the program structure easy to follow?
4. What do you think is the best part of the program that you have attended?
a. Program courseware
b. Program coordination
c. Program trainer
d. Program location
5. Do you think that you will be able to apply all the things that you have learnt through this program?
b. May be to some extent
c. No not at all
6. What is your overall rating of the program that you have attended in terms of all the factors such as courseware, trainer, location etc?
7. Do you think the number of participants in the program were ideal?
8. What are the things that you suggest in order to improve the program in future?