A project planning survey is an important tool to plan out and understand a proposed project in a business organization. The survey helps to assess the cost and purpose of the project and also the timeline and the team involved in the project. This survey is very helpful for business organizations planning to start a new project.
Project Planning Survey Sample
1. What is the total proposed cost of the project?
a) More than one million dollars
b) Less than one million dollars
c) Less than half a million dollars
2. What is the purpose of starting this project?
a) To increase profit
b) To bring positive change within the organization
c) To expand business
3. Give a brief description about the project details.
4. Who are the target customers for this project?
5. What is the estimated timeline to complete the project?
a) More than one year
b) Less than one year
c) Less than six months