The quantitative research survey deals with research on numerical data of various issues. It might be related to any kind of issues related to numerical data.
Quantitative Research Survey Sample
- Does your research confirm the hypotheses on any phenomena?
a) Yes, it uses numerical data to prove the point.
b) Not at all.
- Do you use surveys, or any other highly structured methods for structured results?
a) Yes, the research mainly concentrates on analysing the numerical data.
b) No, the reason behind the occurrence and relationships are analysed.
- What is the analytical objective?
a) To quantify variation
b) To describe variation
- How are relationships analysed?
a) It is not analysed, the causal relationships are predicted.
b) The relationships are described.
- What is the format of the data?
- What is the objective of the study?
a) To describe the characteristics of a population
b) To describe the experiences of the individuals
- What is the format of the question?
a) Open ended
b) Close ended