Recruitment salary survey is an important tool to assess the wage benchmark of the recruitment industry, whereby a company can form its own salary standards. It also helps the management to know about the candidate’s expectations and requirements regarding his salary.
Recruitment Salary Survey Sample
1) Please mention your age.
d. Above 35
3) What is your position at your current job?
d. Senior manager
4) Are you looking for monetary or professional growth in this job?
5) Are you happy with your current salary?
6) Does your company regularly review salaries?
7) Do you think salary should be based on the city one stays in?
c. Can’t say
8) Are you looking for any location allowance?
9) Would you prefer a performance-based salary or a fixed salary?
c. Doesn’t matter
10) What do you think are the common reasons for attrition?
a. Lack of growth
b. Unsatisfactory salary
c. Infrequent increment
d. Conflict with seniors/management
e. Study leave