Choosing the right employees makes all the difference for a company. From a company’s point of view, a lot of time and effort goes into the entire Recruitment process. The entire process starts with CV hunting leading to a series of interviews and finally ending with the induction. The entire procedure may span over a month. Needless to say, a company would want to find out if the Recruitment process adopted by it is satisfactory or not. This is exactly where a Recruitment Satisfaction Survey comes in handy.
Recruitment satisfaction survey Sample
1. Is this your first job?
2. Did you get this job from your campus placement cell?
3. If not so, how did you know about the vacancy in Company LPR?
a. Word of mouth
b. Internet job sites
c. From a Consultant
4. How many stages were there in your interview?
a. 2 stages
c. 4 stages
d. In case of others, please specify.
5. How was your entire interview process?
c. Well Conducted
6. How was your induction process?
a. To the point
c. Short and informative
d. Long and boring
f. In case of others, please specify.