Sample customer survey is an interactive mode of finding out whether the product launched by the company meets the customers’ expectations or not. A company is known to resort to sample Customer survey at various points during its tenure. Sample customer survey involves selecting a sample audience and providing them a questionnaire to fill. Based on the feedback provided in the questionnaire, the company makes well informed decisions that are known to be beneficial in the long run. Companies have realised that the only way one can grow in the industry is by satisfying them. The Sample Customer Survey comes in handy to do just that.
Sample Customer Survey Example
1. Over all experience with the company ABC has been…….
a. Overly Satisfying
c. less than Satisfying
2. Please feel free to elaborate on your reasons to think so.
3. How often do you use the product?
a. First time User
b. Regular user
c. In case of others, please specify…..
4. Would you like to use competitor’s product?
5. Would you like to make any specific changes to the product?
c. Not Sure
d. In case of others, please specify