Education survey is an important tool. This is one statistical tool that is use by educational institutions to deduce whether their methodology of education is appropriate or not. The sample education surveys aims to find out whether the students of a particular course are satisfied or not with the education system. Based on the findings of the sample education survey, one can deduce whether the learning process is perfect or not and then act accordingly.
Sample education survey
- Which course did you opt for?
- Course A
- Course B
- Course C
- Course D
- Did you opt for full time or part time course?
- Full time course
- Part time Course
- Did you find the lectures helpful?
- Did you find the notes easy to take and understand?
- Yes, extremely easy.
- Somewhat easy.
- Extremely difficult.
- Did not understand at all.
- Are you satisfied with the course you’ve taken? If so, please rate on a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being the highest and 5 being the lowest.
- Are the teachers helpful?