Employee Survey is a great tool to understand the needs and requirements of the employee. It is basically a statistical tool that tells the company about the preference pattern of the employees. Based on the outcome of this survey, one can actually take decisions to ensure that the employees are retained and made happy.
Sample Employee Survey
1. Please mention your company’s name?
2. What is your designation?
3. What is the name of your company?
4. How many years are you working in this present company?
5. What is the total number of employees in this company?
a. Less than 100
b. Less than 200
c. Less than 300
d. Less than 400
e. Less than 500
6. Which field are you in?
7. Does the company encourage you to do better?
8. Are you qualified for your job?
a. Over qualified
b. Under qualified
c. At par
9. Do you want to quit?
10. Do you get any monetary benefit over and above your salary?
e. If anything else, please specify….
11. Do you want to make any drastic change to your present company?