Companies often conduct job satisfaction surveys to know what their employees feel about various aspects of their work. On the basis of this information, the management can not only work on the problems but also suggest changes for better performance of the company.
Job Satisfaction Survey Sample
1) Please mention your profile in the company.
a. Sales & Marketing
2) Specify the time period of your employment here.
a. Less than 1 year
b. 1-2 years
c. More than 1 year
3) When did you get your last promotion?
a. Last year
b. 2 years ago
4) On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you rate career opportunities here?
a. Below 3
c. Over 7
5) Are you satisfied with your salary?
6) Does your company offer other benefits?
7) How would you rate your work atmosphere?
8) Is there a positive relationship between you and your team?
9) How would you rate your relationship with your boss?
c. Very good
10) Is your company flexible about leave, responsibilities, and work hours?