A sample panning survey is conducted in order to know how much the person, who is taking the survey, is prepared to get involved in a project, or to initiate and complete an assignment/program. The dynamics of the survey is to focus on the resources required by the concerned person to accomplish positive results from the plan he/she has made or will be making.
Sample Planning Survey:
1. Are you ready with the finances of the plan?
2. Who is the main financer of the plan?
c. Third party
3. Does the plan have various segments clearly defined?
4. Are you confident of the communication network between you and those who will be involved in the plan?
5. Have you prepared any back-up plan in case your original plan fails?