A leader has to face several different kinds of situations. His/her skills are tested in each of those situations. Planning beforehand is not the key at all the times. Showing reflexes and on-the-spot thinking and execution of strategies is one of the crucial attributes that a leader ought to possess. The situational leadership survey has the aim to identify such skills of the survey takers.
Situational Leadership Survey Sample
1. If the situation demands a probable expelling of one of the team members, will you do it?
- It depends on the value of the team member.
- It depends on gravity of the project and its objectives.
- The views of other members are important.
2. If the situation demands reshuffling of responsibilities in between the team members how will you manage it?
- I will account for the past records of the team members and reshuffle accordingly.
- I will account for the immediate priorities of the project and reshuffle accordingly.