Solicitor salary survey is a set of questionnaire that is used to understand whether a solicitor is satisfied with his job profile in general and with his salary in particular. This sort of survey is one of the easiest ways to understand the demands of a solicitor.
Solicitor Salary Survey Sample
1. How long are you associated with this firm?
a. Less than 1 year
b. 1 – 3 years
c. 3 – 5 years
d. More than 5 years
2. How much is your monthly salary?
a. Less than 25,000
d. More than 60,000
3. Do you think that the salary that you receive is at par with the duties that you perform?
a. Yes, certainly
b. Absolutely not
4. Do you think that some other organization will offer you more salary with the same job profile?
b. May be
c. No, don’t think so
5. Do you feel that someone within your organization draws a better salary although his responsibilities are lesser than yours?
c. Might be