Staff interview has the primary objective of choosing the candidate with the most efficient abilities to responsibly perform the job of a particular position. There are usually many candidates who apply for a single post and a staff interview survey is the much needed structured questionnaire that seeks for the best out of them. The questions are meant to focus on certain technical and psychological aspects of the individual.
Staff Interview Survey Sample
1. Are you willing to work overtime?
- Not at all
- May be , but the overtime payment matters
2. Do you admit your professional mistakes?
3. Are you willing to help your colleague in official works?
- Only when there is incentive
- Only when I am not busy
- Yes, unconditionally
4. Do you consider yourself dynamic enough to do multitasking in a flawless manner?