A company always wants to retain its staff in order to reap considerable benefits in the long term. The employees at all levels in a business entity add value to it if they stay loyal to it for a long period of time. A stay interview survey is a predominantly human-resource-centric effort to keep the employees within the company’s functional framework.
Stay Interview Survey Sample
1. Do you think your supervisor appreciates you?
- Not at all
- Not enough
- Appreciates me fairly
- Appreciates me a lot
2. Do you think there is any need for any change in the incentive scheme of the company?
- May be
3. On basis of which factor do you want to receive incentive?
- On the basis of weight of the project
- On the basis of accuracy in execution
4. Does your supervisor help in rectifying your mistakes at work-place?
- Yes, he does
- No, he does not