A strategic planning survey is conducted with an aim to qualitatively and quantitatively assess the quality of a particular strategy a person/group takes in regards to a specific project or an assignment. The business analysts and policymakers are the main people who conduct this survey. The persons who take the survey are expected to give concise answers.
Sample Strategic Planning Survey:
1. Who has framed the strategy?
b. My business team
c. My friends/relatives
d. Third party
e. I, along with others
2. Who is financing the processing of the strategy?
c. Third party
3. Do you have a back-up strategy ready in case the original strategy fails?
4. The people who are involved in processing the strategy, are they fully aware of its various segments?
5. Have you revised the strategy plan?