Student engagement survey is an important tool in the hands of schools and other educational institutes that actually tries to find out the engagement quotient amongst the students. Research has rightly pointed out, that in order to ensure that a child grows up into a well balanced and matures human being; they need to ensure that they are engaged with their work. In order to develop a sense of belonging and worth for the work being done, one needs to be engaged with it.
Student Engagement Survey Sample
1. Do you like the task assigned to you at school?
c. Depends on the task.
2. Which class do you belong to?
a. Class 5
b. Class 6
c. Class 7
d. Class 8
e. In case of others, please specify….
3. Are you content with the outcome of the tasks done by you?
c. Depends on the outcome.
4. Did you ever go out of your way to ensure that the task gets completed?
c. depends on the task.
5. Did your teacher react in a positive manner, after seeing the outcome of your task?