A team leadership survey is a practical approach used to gather the feedback of the existing team leaders for conducting research studies. This survey is responded by the interested team leaders to participate in the leadership studies.
Sample Team Leadership Survey:
Q1. Tell us about your team leadership experience?
- Very good
- Not so good
Q2. Which factor plays a major role in team building as a team leader?
- Effective communication skills
- Good decision making skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Honest and trustworthy approach
- Responsibility to manage the team
- Others please write: _________________
Q3. Have you taken any sort of team leadership training?
Q4. How does effective team leadership profit the concerned organization?
- It enhances the coordination between team and the management
- It works to reduce the conflicts
- It supports outstanding team performance within committed deadlines
- It improves productivity of team to increase profits
- Others: _________________________
Q5. Choose the potential key factor of team leadership?
- High achievement
- Time management
- Personal effectiveness
- Others, please specify: _________________
Q6. Do you think a team leader should adopt quantum leap approach?
- Not sure
Q7. Would you like to tell us more about your team leadership experience?