Any training requirement survey is that kind of a survey which is conducted by an organisation to evaluate the opinions and views of its employees regarding their training requirements. These surveys help companies to know whether or not its employees are satisfied with the training period requirements given by the company or not. These surveys are in the form of questionnaires which must be attached with a set of probably answers out of which one option is picked by users as the answer.
Training requirement survey sample:
- Does the company outsource your training requirements?
- What kind of training does your company generally prefer?
a) In house training
b) Public training
c) Other(please specify)
- What kind of training courses does the company needs in the IT department?
a) IT security management
b) IT project management
c) Software process
- What kind of training course does the company needs in the management department?
b) Web design development
c) Software requirements management
- Are you satisfied with the training period on an overall basis?
a) Yes, very satisfied
c) Not really satisfied
d) Not satisfied
- What changes would you propose regarding the training requirements of the company?