A vendor audit survey is the process of conducting a check on a vendor before an individual or an organization enters into a contract with the vendor. This survey is a process of carrying out an inspection on the vendor and also assuring that they get a proper audit done for their business.
Sample Vendor Audit Survey
1. Do you have an audit system?
a) Yes, an internal audit system
b) Yes, an external audit system
c) No, not any audit system
2. What kinds of records are mentioned in pre-audit?
a) Period invoices and support documents
b) List of employees
c) Local file check
d) Audit appointment
3. Do you agree that a quality program inspection is carried out in your company?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
4. According to you, does the audit program ensure correct action for non compliance findings?
5. Do you have a current list of approved inspection staff available?
6. What are the list of inspections that the auditor is authorized to perform?
7. Is an appropriate review of income tax return and financial statements done?
8. What else takes place in the auditing process?