A vendor qualification survey is a process of checking the qualification of the vendor and also understands the experience of the vendor in his field of work to assess whether the individual has the ability to match up with the expectations of the company. The questions in this survey should be regarding the previous work experience and achievements of the vendor.
Sample Vendor Qualification Survey
1. How many years has it been since you have started your business?
a) Less than a year
b) Less than five years
c) Less than ten years
d) More than ten years
2. What is the tax payer number that you use and is your business registered under a different name under the taxpayer number?
3. Did you ever refuse to sign a contract at an original bid?
4. Has your business or any of your officers involved in bankruptcy action?
5. What is your business type?
a) Product selling
b) Providing service
6. Do you have any personnel who have the authority to sign legal documents?
7. If the answer to the above question is yes, list the name of your personnel who have the authority to sign legal documents?