Vendor Quality Survey is a survey which is conducted in order to test the quality of the products sold by the vendor. The survey consists of a number of questions which are asked from a group of vendees in order to get different opinions which shall be evaluated to pass a verdict on the vendor quality. Such surveys help the vendor to improve the quality of the products in order to satisfy the vendee.
Vendor Quality Survey Sample:
1. Name of your company:
2. Company Address:
3. Type of product supplied to your company:
4. How long have you been buying products from the vendor:
a) Less than 6 months
b) About an year
c) Less than 2 years
d) More than 2 years
5. Has there been any complaint in the quality of the product or products at any point in time:
6. Has the complaint been repeated or reoccurred?
7. Have you received order late at any occasion?
8. How would you rate overall quality satisfaction level :
a) Very satisfied
c) Not very satisfied
d) Not at all satisfied
9. Are there any suggestions that you would like to propose?