A vendor reference survey is a survey conducted when an individual or an organization selects or refers a certain vendor for a certain job. The questions asked in this survey give an idea that on what basis the vendor was selected so that it can be analyzed that the vendor is suitable for the job.
Sample Vendor reference Survey
1. What were the analysis parameters that you took, in order to select this vendor?
2. Did you review any other vendor before selecting his vendor?
3. Do you agree that the vendor selected by you is flexible as per the needs of his organization?
a) Strongly agree
c) Some what agree
4. If you got the option to refer a vendor again, would you be referring the same vendor again?
5. If the answer to the above question is yes, what is the reason for that?
6. Is the vendor going to provide his service at a cost which is within the vendor budget of the organization?
b) Some what
7. What do you like best about he vendor?
8. What do you like least about the vendor?