A vendor selection survey is a tool which is used by the companies to select one or more vendors. Through these types of surveys the companies assess the vendors on various grounds so as to find out that whether or not they will meet up with their needs and requirements. These surveys can be done to select an individual vendor or a vendor company.
Sample Vendor Selection Survey
1. Do you have proper office set up from which you carry out your business?
a) No, I work only from the client’s office
b) Yes we do have an office set up
2. Do you have a process to manage the quality of your products?
3. If the answer to the above question is yes, how do you manage the quality of your products?
4. What is the total number of employees that you have?
a) One hundred or lesser
b) Two hundred or lesser
c) More than two hundred
5. Do you agree that the employees are adequately trained?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
6. What is the average price that you quote for your services?
7. Has the average quoted price reviewed by a federal agency and found acceptable by them?