A vocational training survey is a document which is used by the people to provide their feedback on vocational training programs by following a set of questions. Such a survey is being designed and initiated by the government vocational institutes and private vocational centres in order to know about the interest of people in these training courses.
Sample Vocational Training Survey:
Q1. How many times have you attended the vocational training programs?
- More than this, please specify: ___________________
- Never attended any
Q2. How does a vocational training program help the society?
- It enhances the chances of self employment
- Spreads practical knowledge of vocational jobs
- Others: _________________-
Q3. What have you learnt from this vocation training?
- Sharpen my art & craft skills
- Turns on positive attitude towards work & livelihood
- Helps me in availing more occupational opportunities
Q4. As per your experience, what is the main aim of vocational training?
- It improves the economic life
- Enhances one’s knowledge to own a small scale business
- It links education with training
- Enhances the social life
- Others: ___________________
Q5. Have you acquired any certification and specification in your desired vocational training course?
Q6. Do you think every women and men should opt for a vocational training program?
- Not sure
Q7. Would you like to join this vocational training once more?
- Yes. Absolutely
- May be yes
- Others: ____________________
Q8. Please write more about your experience with vocational training program.