A web design survey is a process of understanding whether a certain individual or the organization is satisfied with the website belonging to them and designed by a web designing company. The survey has a set of questions which helps to identify the good points as well as the bad points of the design. This survey usually taken by the web designing company to bring improvement in their service.
Sample Web Design Survey
1. Do you agree that the design of the website is up to date with the latest format of design of other websites?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
2. Do you think that the design helps in making the usage of the website easier?
3. What do you find the best aspect of the design?
4. Are you satisfied with the kind of colors used in designing the website?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied
d) Not satisfied at all
5. What do you dislike most about the design of the website?
6. What changes would you like to suggest improving the design of the website?
7. Do you like this design more than the previous design of your website?