Different users have different opinions about a certain website using it as for users their purpose may get solved after using the website and for some the usage of the website may not solve their purpose. Thus, a web experience survey is a document which contains various questions to give an idea whether the experience of a user of using a certain website was good or bad.
Sample Web Experience Survey
1. Do you agree that the navigation process of the website is easy?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
2. How would you rate the level of interactivity of the website?
3. Do you feel that your purpose was solved after visiting this website?
4. If the answer to the above question is no, what do you think was lacking in the website that your purpose did not get solved?
5. In comparison to other websites of similar kinds of organizations how would you rate this website?
6. Additional inputs to improve the features of the website.
7. How much would you rate this website, if you had to rate it between 1 to 5?