A web intercept survey is a survey which is used by websites to get feedback from users and visitors about the website. Such surveys are used to collect information regarding the website and how helpful it is for the users. A web intercept survey is an easy and quick way to intercept a website’s performance. Such surveys are usually is the form of questionnaires consisting of a few main questions which are related to the topics directly. These questions are usually objective in nature.
Web intercept survey sample:
1. How often do you use the internet?
c) Not very frequently
2. Who introduced you to this website?
b) Another link on another webpage
c) Accidently opened it
3. How often do you use this website?
b) A few times in a week
c) Few times in a month
4. What do you think about the process of completing a transaction?
a) It is very good
5. Are the advertisement given on the various web pages useful?
6. Do you like the design and content of the website?