After a website is designed, it is very important that the method of usage of the website needs to be assessed to understand whether the usability of the website is complicated or easy. The survey should have questions related to the usage of the website and also about the features of the website.
Sample Web usability Survey
1. How would you rate your experience of using the website?
2. Do you think that there are enough tabs to give complete knowledge of the website?
3. Did you feel any difficulty in browsing from one page to another?
4. Did the applications take a long time to load?
5. Are there proper directions to give an idea about the content in another page?
6. What is the best feature of the web usability?
a) Different pages with different information
b) Proper instructions to choose the correct tab for a certain topic
c) Fast loading time
7. If you could change one feature of the web usability what would that be?
8. Was your purpose solved after using this website?