A youth leadership survey is a strategic approach to record the essential facts and feedback of the youth leaders for judging the leadership skills. This survey is designed and conducted by the youth organizations and associations for appointing the deserving youth leader.
Sample Youth Leadership Survey:
Q1. Have you ever worked as a youth leader?
- Yes. Once
Q2. Do you think youth leadership plays an essential role for the youth development?
- Not sure
Q3. Have you ever attended any seminar on youth empowerment and youth voice?
- Never attended
- Others, please specify: _________________
Q4. As a youth leader, are you aware about the youth rights?
- Yes. I am aware
- Not aware
- Other remarks: _____________
Q5. Choose the most effective leadership skill out of the followings of a youth leader.
- Strong coordination skills
- Enthusiastic and strong determinant
- Sound knowledge of civic management
- Good decision making skills and problem solving approach
- All of the above
- Others, please mention: _________________
Q6. What is the major role of a youth leader?
- Measuring the needs and requirements of youth group
- Fulfilling responsibilities towards youth group
- Coordinating with the other youth leaders
- Others please write: ______________________